We require a time served Fabricator. The successful applicant must have a good fabricating background to
work with a variety of metals, including mild steel, stainless steel, as well as most non ferrous metals.
* Reliable, Hardworking, Accurate
* Attention to detail, All rounder
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Able to work to tight tolerances
* Able to hit the ground running
* Able to work under minimum supervision
* Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes including: Drilling, Grinding, Punching, Brake Press,
* Good communication skills
* Good understanding of Health & Safety at work
Desirable (but not essential)
* CSCS or other skills cards
* Coded welder
* Abrasive wheels, Working at Height, Confined Space awareness
* Fork lift truck license
* First Aid certification
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Who are we?
Established over 25 years ago, de Havilland Fabrication & Welding are a prime contractor in the welding and fabrication industry, having provided goods/services for a large number of blue chip companies for a wide variety of customer applications.
We offer a comprehensive one-stop solution, from concept and assisting with product design through manufacture to installation, and our team of qualified coded welders are committed to providing our largecustomer base with quality workmanship, whether small or large batch projects.
Working closely with local councils, architects and designers, we have a lot of experience of manufacturing Pressure vessels, Storage tanks, Silos, Cages, Work Platforms, Security Gates & Grilles, Bollards, Balconies, Railings, Hoop ladders, Gantries and Walkways, Mezzanine Floors, Ductwork, Staircases & Fire Escapes for any application.
We also have a number of dedicated on-site installation teams operating throughout the UK, who specialise in steel erection and Mechanical Installation projects for the materials handling, water, power & waste industries, delivering high quality installation and service projects to the highest standards of health and safety, on time and within budget.